Hello.My name is Yuhei Kurata. My Univercity is in Isikawa. the place is calm. I like calm place , so I am happy. The univercity is an institute of technology. But I don't decide my job.
I am having difficulty deciding a job too. But I am learning many skills so that I can adapt to different situations and almost always have a good job. My University is busy, but it is not as busy as really big universities. There are a lot of people so it is hard to make friends unless I join clubs. Have a good day!
I am having difficulty deciding a job too. But I am learning many skills so that I can adapt to different situations and almost always have a good job. My University is busy, but it is not as busy as really big universities. There are a lot of people so it is hard to make friends unless I join clubs. Have a good day!
返信削除