2013年11月9日土曜日

My favorite place in town of Kanazawa

 Hello. It is sunny Today.
 I live in Kanazawa of Isikawa. I like library. Because I like reading books. There is a library in Kanzawa. I go to the library every week. the library is wide. In The library you read a book and study and watch movies. It is nice.

6 件のコメント:

  1. hi, yuhei! i'm anissa. what's your favorite type of movie? i like action and psychological-thriller films.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for mail. I like action and dramatic films.

      削除
  2. Hi, I also love to study in library. How often do you go to the library?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for reading.I go to a library every day.

      削除
  3. Hello Yuhei! I'm Bianca. I also like reading books, but I haven't had a lot of time to read recently. What kind of books do you like to read? I mostly like to read romance, fantasy, and mystery books, but I also like other kinds.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for reading. I like to read dramatic, self development books.

      削除